Jan 22, 2014
Celebrate Yourself Everyday!
Posted by Diane D on 2:23 PM in musings | Comments : 4
1. My ability to say a thousand words with just a glance.
2. My love of cooking and making up fun recipes.
3. My amazing skin--all the obsession over my skin care regiments have been worth it.
4. My taste in music.
5. The love I have for my family and that I get in return.
6. My desire to only ever impress myself.
7. My creativity in the kitchen, with my hands and with words.
8. My boobs---I love em!
9. My love of history. Knowing where we came from and what makes us who we are.
10. My positive outlook on life. It only took me 33 years to crawl myself out of unhappiness and I'm not going back in it any time soon!
11. My love of lists.
12. How I travel to Europe not to see Piccadilly Circus again but to spend some time with friends that are near and dear to my heart.
13. My great memory.
14. My sense of style.
15. My handpicked inner circle of friends.
16. My ability to teach myself new things.
17. My face. I have to admit that my face is divine. It's asymmetrical, with eyes and brows that were made for showing off makeup, high cheekbones, well defined jawline...perfection.
18. My movie nerdiness. 'They'll fix you. They fix everything'
Writing this list put a huge smile on my face. So now it's your turn! What do you love about yourself. Don't be shy people, put yourselves first!